Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Clever Disguise

I don't think anyone will ever guess my secret. Of course, now I am revealing it, but if I weren't revealing it, no one would ever guess it, that's for sure!
I'm sure we all have them: those tiny details about ourselves which we hide under clothing, make-up, the cover of night, etc.

No one would ever know by looking at me that I have red blotchy skin, which I cleverly cover with fabulous foundation.

No one would ever know that I am a closet control freak, but I panic under pressure to run the show.

No one would guess that I am feeding my family a vegetable tonight for dinner which is brilliantly masquerading as a pasta.

At least I hope they don't!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

care to share the foundation?????

Joanna said...

Hmmm, I may have to try this on my crew.

rthling said...

Kelli, I use L'Oreal Bare Naturale gentle mineral makeup. It is expensive, but it doesn't take much, and if you have skin like mine, it's well worth the money. Just make sure you get the right skin tone. I use a lighter shade in the winter, and a darker shade for the summer.
Joanna, The family wasn't fooled, and I needed to cook the squash a little longer. It was a bit crunchy. Since the flavor is really mild, and it takes on the flavor of what you put with it, this squash has great possibilities, I think. I'll definitely be trying it again!

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite too! I really wanted to get Bare Minerals, but I am waaaay too cheap to buy make up that expensive. I saw some reviews online about some people actually liking L'Oreal better so I tried and have not used anything else since.

How did you cook your squash? I've thought about trying it, but I am clueless about how to cook it.