Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Princess Hailey gets a new wardrobe

I had to do it. I had to list some of Hailey's dresses she received from her grandmother on eBay. The story I wrote to enhance the description is not quite what really happened, but I think it makes for good entertainment. Maybe I'll hit it big like Dawn Meehan. Who knows. You can see the listing here.
Actually it is kind of a true story, but I embellished for the sake of the story. Mostly, I don't like Hailey wearing shoulder baring clothes, and I bought her a lightweight sweater to wear over these beautiful dresses. She was not happy about having to wear it, so rather than struggle with her over it, I decided to sell them. I will take her and the money to Dillards and buy her some more appropriate dresses of the same quality of these. But they will have sleeves. So she's not going to miss out on enjoying pretty new clothes. I am NOT that mean of a Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Princess Hailey is anything like Princess Kayla and Princess CJ, she probably doesn't really NEED the clothes anyway.

CUTE story, BTW.