Friday, March 6, 2009

Grilling Goodness # 21


1. What do you do when you get mad?
Depending upon who I am mad at, I might do anything from creep quietly away, or yell. For example, if I am at the DMV, and I read the sign, took a number, and had a seat, and some moron comes in and just walks up to the window, I might silently steam, or I might jump up, grab the idiot by the ear, and drag them to the sign saying something like, "What? Can't you read???" You just never know with me.

2. Do you wash your hair everyday?
Actually, it is bad for your hair to wash it every day, and I have very healthy hair. So, I often skip a day between washings. No more than that, though, because that's just nasty.

3. How often do you speak to your parents?
Umm, which ones? I mean... my Mom called and left a message yesterday and left a message to call her back. I realized she didn't know that Shawn had surgery that day, so I figured I was in trouble. But she just wanted to invite me to my niece's birthday party. We don't speak often, and we have a precarious relationship. Sometimes we go weeks, or months without speaking.
My Dad lives in another state, and has a whole other life, so I don't hear from him often, either. But I'm never afraid to return his call.
Step-Dad #2 goes to my church, so I see him often. I try to speak to him every time, you know, while he's hugging me.

4. Your nails - painted or nude?
Naked as the day they were born. I have spurts of nail awareness, and they are pretty when painted. I wish I had the money to have them done weekly, but we have other stuff to do, like eat.

5. What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
It really depends upon where I am going, and what I will be doing. During the cold months, I wear sneakers unless I am going to church. Then I usually wear black boots. During the warm months, I love sandals. At home, I have some well-loved moccasins.

6. If you could do anything you wanted to do this weekend, what would it be?
I would go to Hot Springs for a massage, facial, and manicure/pedicure, complete with paraffin treatment. That sounds HEAVENLY!

7. What's the best cough medicine you know of?
Tessalon pearls are the best, but they are prescription only.

8. How do you feel about 'springing forward'??
I don't love losing an hour, so I think it is stupid. It doesn't really matter what time the clock says. Just go by when it is light, and when it gets dark, already!
But gaining an hour in the fall? Love that!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Going by your number 1 I think we have very similar temperaments.

Elisabeth said...

Stopping in from Grilling Goodness! My that massage, facial and manicure/pedicure does sound nice!

Suzanne said...

Found you from Tina's blog. I love the fact that you don't do your nails cause you gotta eat! You're funny. Come by and visit. Yes, that was comment begging.

Tina said...

1. hmmm...you never know, huh? I can't spell the word I want to call you...grr...hahaha

3. I think it's so neat that you are close to SD#2...I don't have contact with any of mine...and really, I'd only want contact with one of them anyway.

6. Oooo take me with you!!

Thanks for playing...sorry it took me so long to get around!