Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grilling Goodness # 24


Well, it's a day late, but not a dollar short...

Time for another Grilling Goodness.

Let's do this thingy!

1. Do you prefer reality tv or dramas or comedies?
It seems like I watch more reality TV than anything else: Survivor, The Biggest Loser, The Amazing Race, Sell This House, etc.

2. If you could have free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?
Without question, it would be a tummy tuck. Or a butt reduction. Or a thigh reduction. Or lipo-suction. Pretty much anything below my shoulders... (except my b00bs. They've already been done.)

3. What are you itching to get but you have 'bitten the bullet'?
Oh, so many things, like azaleas, a chaise lounge for my deck, a motor for my driver's side window (which is broken), an air conditioner unit for my house, a new roof...

4. Do you have a bad habit that you hope your children don't pick up?
Um, yelling comes to mind.

5. What was your favorite meal growing up?
Wow. I can't really pick just one. We had some pretty yummy stuff, and I do still make some of them. The first thing that pops into my head is cream steak. And now I need to go to the store and buy the ingredients, cuz I want some tonight.
6. What meal did you have as a youngster that you don't have as an adult?
Liver-n-onions. Blech! Yuck! Gag! Puke! Vomit! Scrape tongue with serrated edged knife! Brush teeth for two days!
7. What is your earliest memory of a "vacation"? Where'd you go?
Being a product of divorce, my sister and I flew to see our dad twice a year. Vacation was usually with him. I think the earliest "vacation" I had was going to Six Flags over Chicago with him and his wife. We stopped at her mom's house first, and she told us where we were going and gave us towels, because we would get wet at some point.
8. What was the "Best Thing" you ever got for Christmas, before age 12?
I don't remember much about Christmases of my childhood. Like Tina, I guess I block out memories from then. But I do remember a rocking chair. Mom bought it used and repaired and restored it. Later, when I found the extra materials from it, I realized the truth about Santa.

Photobucket

1 comment:

JMBMOMMY said...

Always love Grilling Goodness :)