Monday, April 6, 2009

This proud momma moment brought to you by...

Last year when the kids took their satandardized (totally a typo, but too funny to delete) standardized testing, Caleb didn't score well on reading comprehension. In fact, he was far enough below average to cause me a little concern. This year he has picked up reading, and has gained a lot of ground.

Tomorrow they are going up to the school for this year's round of tests, so we are doing a little test prep work.

Caleb answered nearly every question correctly on the reading comprehension section I gave him. But halfway through his work I realized I had made a big mistake. I chose to keep it to myself until he was finished, just to see how he did.

I had given him Hailey's pages.

She's in the fifth grade.

He's in the third.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Go Caleb!!! One good thing about living in Alabama....we are not required to do testing!!

Chris said...

yippee:)

~*Angel*~ said...

This is such an awesome story! Proud Momma indeed!