Friday, June 5, 2009

Grilling Goodness



Okay, it's Friday again. You all know what Friday means, right? Yep, another delicious, nutricious, 0 points, fat-free, calorie-free Grilling Goodness. Play along, if you like. Just check in with Tina, at Golden Goodness, sign in with Mr. Linky, copy and paste the questions to your own blog, and voila! You're Grillin'!
1. Do you like a scent that others might find strange?
I love the smell of the concrete when the rain just starts to fall.
2. Are you a pack rat or do you purge regularly?
My theory is that if I don't need it in a year, I don't need it for any season, and it goes.
3. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer that keeps you out of the heat?
I don't mind the heat, if I'm sitting by the pool. (no pressure, Chris!)
4. What is your favorite number? Why?
My sister buys everything in pairs, and it has totally rubbed off on me. Two loaves of bread, two gallons of milk, two boxes of Velveeta. (it doesn't apply to big things, like cars or houses, though.)
5. What color do you choose most when painting your nails?
I like bright colors in the warm weather. I have a neon pink that will hurt your eyes if you look at it too long.
6. Have you done anything abnormal this week?
Who you callin' abnormal? Eh, I'm pretty fly-by-the-seat-of-my britches, so it's all a bit abnormal.
7. What's the best thing happening this weekend?
Maybe taking the kids to see the movie Up. I heard it was really good, and KLOVE actually reported that it had underlying tones of good morals, like loyalty and trustworthiness. Sounds like a plan.
8. Did you have to dissect anything when you were in school?
Nope. Being homeschooled, we just skipped that one. Boo-hoo.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tina said...

2. Yay for this, I'm learning to be better at this...I come from a family of pack rats!! (but I might need that in 30 years!)

3. Hee hee!

5. I think I've seen that color...and it's like seeing spots after a flash bulb when you're done looking...

7. Good news on the movie...let me know if you go and what you think.


Thanks for playing! :)