1. What pain reliever do you swear by?
I usually head for the Advil or Motrin, but lately I've been eyeing the bottle of Crown Royal that I keep in the spice cabinet.
2. Have you gotten up-to-date with a flat screen HDTV?
We have a big screen HDTV monitor, but have not gotten an HDTV receiver yet. I wouldn't mind getting a flat screen for the bedroom, and dispensing with the bulky one that's in there.
3. Have you honked at anyone lately?
Yesterday I honked at some idiot waiting for some pedestrians to get out of the way. If people are going to cross a major intersection where cars have been waiting to turn out of the mall parking lot, at Christmastime, they should expect to get hit. Duh!
4. What is your favorite household product?
Love the Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean. Cleans up most 'oops', and who doesn't like to see a man who cleans?
5. What is the earliest you've gotten up this week and why?
This morning I was awakened by a screaming bladder at 7:13.
6. Do you travel out of town for Christmas?
I hate being out of town on Christmas. I don't like being away from home Christmas or Thanksgiving. Unless I am at Disney World. Then I can make an exception. If I had my sister with me, I suppose I wouldn't mind being gone, but I hate not spending the holidays with her.
7. Have you been listening to Christmas music? (Favorite?)
I listen to Christmas music off and on during the whole year. I love Selah's Christmas CD, and this year's favorite is Go Fish's Snow.
8. When do you exchange gifts with family?
We have many branches of family, so it is all over the place. My mom is coming on the 23rd, and we will do the gift thing with dad the weekend after Christmas.