1. How long has your longest friendship been?
Well, my sister is my best friend, and I've known her for all of my life. But we have only been close since I've been married. Still, she's my longest real friend, so I'd say nearly 14 years.
2. What made you happy this week?
Online, I found a replacement light fixture for my lamp post. I was SO happy to find it, because I loved it so much, and didn't really want anything different.
3. Are you planning any kind of event right now?
It's not really an event, but I'm working over things in my mind to help Hailey make a friend, since she's feeling a little on the outs lately.
4. Do you wear your wedding ring? What is it made of?
I have an anniversary band that is gold with three rows of diamonds that I wear when I go out (if I don't forget). My actual band is gold, and just the slightest bit too tight. It was my Dad's, from when he was married to my Mom. I had it sized down for my finger, but I'm
a little bit heavier now. I can wear it, and I do sometimes, but after a bit, I start feeling claustrophobic. I don't like the feeling of anything on my hands.
5. Do you shave your legs in the winter?
Yes, but not as often as I do in the summer.
6. What time do your kids go to bed?
Their bed time is between 8:30-9:00. But being homeschoolers, we have the privilege of moving it if the need arises.
7. Right this minute, is your laundry caught up?
As they say, a woman's work is never done. Laundry is never, ever ending, and is never, ever caught up! I don't like laundry.
8. Do you want flowers for Valentine's Day?
I like flowers, but I'd rather have a couple of azalea trees that they have at Sam's. Feel free to pass the word along to my husband... ;)