1. What is your favorite thing about Springtime?
Besides the new flowers peeping up from under the dead leaves, the baby birds cheeping in their nests, the warm breeze on my skin, the sweet smell in the air, clothes on the line rippling softly in the wind....
I hate spring.
2. Do you prepare special, maybe even fun, meals for your kids? Example, please.
Every once in a while, we do biscuit pizzas. I buy canned biscuit dough and pizza toppings and we each make our own pizza.
3. What are you looking forward to this weekend?
I am running away with my best friend today to see Selah in concert in Nashville. The rest of the weekend is going to be non-stop, with a Sunday School meeting at my house Saturday night, and some company Sunday afternoon. (I'm thinking about cancelling the company, because I'm already tired, just thinking about the weekend... but it might be the drugs I'm taking)
4. Within driving distance, where do you like to go for a little getaway?
Well, I like to go to Hot Springs for a massage, but today, I think I'll go to Nashville, instead.
5. Laundry detergent: liquid or powder?
I used powder for the longest time, because that's what we used growing up, but I switched to liquid years ago when I heard that powder is bad for a septic tank.
6. What does your spouse do around the house that you appreciate the most?
I don't think I should talk about that on my blog...
I mean, he takes care of the weed eating, and leaves the riding mowing to me.
7. Do you converse with the grocery checker or pay and bolt?
Depends on the cashier. If they are conversational, I will chat, but if they aren't, I just take care of business and head out.
8. Have you ever had an MRI? (If you feel comfortable sharing why, please do.)
Had one years ago to check my heart. It was an open MRI, but I still felt very claustrophobic. I spent the entire time counting the minutes down, since they told me how long it would take.