1. What is your favorite family activity?
We love to go camping. We have a camper that we love, but that hasn't seen much activity the past couple of years. With gas prices so high last year, it was impossible to take it anywhere. Hopefully this year we'll see some time in it.
2. Do you know how to play poker?
Know how, yes, but do it much, no. I have a really nice set of poker chips, but they don't get much use.
3. Have you ever been to a chiropractor? Regularly?
Nope, I've never been to one. I'm married to the man with the magic touch. Even my mom, who sees the chiropractor regularly, calls Shawn to come fix her back sometimes.
4. Have you ever slopped pigs or milked cows?
No, but I've collected eggs and butchered chickens. That has to count for something. Not that I've had problems counting chickens, or anything...
5. How are you doing with the goals you made for the New Year?
Heehee! I read 'goats' instead of goals. That's what you get for mentioning livestock. No, I don't make goats for New Years! (or resolutions, for that matter.)
6. Is there something you dread doing every day?
Honestly, I'd say it's exercise.
7. What room in your home would you most like to buy new furniture for?
The living room has almost always had second hand furniture. (except our first set) I'd love new stuff in there. Or I could really use new bedroom furniture. But I can't replace my bed, unless it has a couple of the same features. I'll not elaborate, but I love my bed. (shut up, Chris!)
8. If I had a dollar for every leaf in my yard, I'd be able to
take over travel the world. (MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)