1. The World Series has begun...do you watch it? (and do you care who wins?)
I do not watch football.
2. Is the inside of your car clean or 'garbage dump filthy'?
I have two kids, and I'm pretty messy, so I'll go with dump.
3. Who is the next person in your family to have a birthday?
My Dad will be 61 at the end of the month.
4. Do you wear glasses or contacts? (how old were you when it became necessary?)
Sometimes I wear reading glasses, but not often. But since the case fell into a potpourri simmer pot full of cinnamon apple simmer, and will never wash out, they smell nice when I wear them.
5. What is your major form of exercise?
I enjoy riding my bike, but currently, I am working out by dismantling a deck.
6. What is something you could do to make your spouse's day easier today?
Well, I can't really talk about that in a blog, now can I?
7. How much is gas where you are?
$2.38 at Kroger today, but I got a .10 discount. $2.28, BABY!
8. What the furthest away from home that you've ever traveled?
I took a college trip in 1993. Three countries in ten days - England, Scotland, and France. I would recommend it to anyone.