Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rant for the day

When you are paying someone to do a job, even when they are not getting paid until the job is done, you should be able to be reasonably sure they are doing that job.
I am tired of calling people after noon, just to find out they have not done anything that they were supposed to do that day.
If I weren't under contract, I'd fire her in an instant.
I'll be glad when this whole thing is over.
The sound of her voice makes me want to run screaming the other direction.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you're having to go thru that with someone, esp. with someone who knows that they're going to get paid a good amount at the end of it all. They're working for YOU and they should do all they can to make you happy, wish you could deduct from their paycheck!
Praying 4 U!

Tina said...

See why I am not excited about trying to find someone to sell my house....ever!? Ugh!!