Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Congratulations on your new home, Sucker!

Spending hours on hold is not my idea of a good time, but sitting at the computer blogging and playing around on Facebook while I wait takes the edge off.
Unfortuantely, nothing in the world can take the edge off the words, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Thomas, but that $850 water heater and $3-5K central heating and air unit won't be covered under your homeowner's warranty."
All the while, I can hear the evil cackling on the other end, and the high fives going around the office, as they post another dollar sign on the dry erase board list of suckers like me.

[sigh]
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that!

More Than Words said...

Hi Diane! Sorry to hear about that!!

You made me picture a bunch of office people on high fiving each other!!

Joanna said...

Well that sucks! Time for a chocolate break. Praying it will work out in your favor.

Tina said...

Why?? What is the home warranty FOR then?