Thursday, November 20, 2008

So long, Farewell!

Well, the big day has finally arrived. I have been working the past 24 hours to switch my sleep schedule, just so I can take the night shift of our 22 hour drive.
I left a few things to do today, like pack and finish tidying up the house, running out to the new house to pick up the coats we already moved, purchasing tags for the little tiny trailer we built, running through Wal-Mart for a few last minute items, and such other mindless chores. Unfortunately, I completely underestimated the power of sheer exhaustion. I have been in a fog, and a migraine has quietly crept in to haunt me. So I took an Excedrin (cause that's what I need to help me sleep) and ate some lunch.
Now I'm headed to bed with the black velvet curtains drawn for some snooze time.
I don't know how much blogging I'll get to do in NY, but I'll have a laptop, and I'll try to sneak off to someplace with wi-fi once in a while.
Happy Thanksgiving, all!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hope you have a great trip!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Smiling Shelly said...

Be safe!