Monday, November 3, 2008

For all my praying peeps

This is the final week. And I don't mean because I called it, this time.
Our contract states that we will close on or before Nov. 5.
We have done all the repairs that were required by the inspector. And now the contractor, who agreed to wait payment until closing, must be paid, so things cannot fall through. I have spent the past week, and will spend the next two days finishing the deep cleaning. (Thanks for the help, Chris.)
The deck is fantastic, and I got my bridge and hot tub platform.

But I can feel the pressure mounting. The stress is getting overwhelming. These people failed to produce the proper documents when we needed them the last time, and I have no confidence that they will produce them in time, this time.
Let the stressing out commence.
When I get stressed, I get short tempered. I know this about myself. So I am keeping busy so I don't have time to spaz.
If you don't mind, pray for me this week. Pray that things will go as they should, and that, if they don't, I will hold up under the pressure. That I will take my frustrations to my Father and my husband, and not pour them out on my children.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tina said...

I will say a prayer for you my friend...

Can't wait to see the place in person.

I hope all goes well...

Chris said...

Maybe said children would like to hang out with Auntie Chris this week:)

Joanna said...

I'll be praying! No fun in that limbo will they won't they.

More Than Words said...

Hi Diane! LOL, I thought I posted a comment on your blog already because I read it a couple of times today!! Anywho, it's great to "meet" you too! Blogging is so fun! I will be also praying for your situation! Just remember to keep your eyes on Jesus! Have a wonderful day! alicia