Thursday, September 4, 2008

...Worketh Patience

Today Hailey is learning about common multiples. Did you know that you actually need to know your multiplication tables for that?
Back to the drawing board.
Not like we learned them in the THIRD grade, or anything.

We still have not gotten word back about the house. I am really trying hard not to call my realtor every hour, on the hour. She doesn't know any more than I do, and she'll call me the minute she hears anything. But I feel the need to remind her to call the selling realtor a couple of times a day. The problem is that the house is a foreclosure, so it is up to a bank to consider our offer. It is nothing like dealing with a seller that is a homeowner. I know from experience that a homeowner will not want to lose a seller, and will have an answer quickly. But a bank, notsomuch. In fact, I heard that if the property's case worker is on vacation or sick, the offer might sit on a desk until they get back.
So I'm trying to be patient.
And we all know how well that's going. ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chris said...

you could try writing your times tables.

Anonymous said...

Patience is not a virtue that I have mastered yet either....in God's time I guess.

Joanna said...

I'm thinking you are needing some serious chocolate consumption.

Kelli said...

Why is it that multiplication causes kids' brains to melt??? Nathaniel went through the same thing in fifth grade.