Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday's Feast No. 1

Appetizer: Wii, Playstation or XBox?

We have a playstation which I never play. I don't get sitting in front of a screen only working out a few fingers.

{Note the irony that I'm rediculously somewhat addicted to blogging. ;D}


Soup: Would you ever go skydiving?


I was in a horrible parasailing accident when Hailey was two and Caleb had just turned one. Shawn and I were dunked in the drink and dragged behind the boat. If he hadn't warned me to take a breath just before impact, I might have drowned. So I think I'll pass, thank you!


Salad: Name a sequel that you think is better than the original movie.

Hmm, I can think of a few which were worse, (Legally Blonde being the ultimate) but I can't think of any better ones.


Main Course: Share your most wonderful birthday celebration.

I don't think you can top this one!


Dessert: If you dare, post a picture of yourself making a silly face.





Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yikes about the accident, wow!

Completely agree with you on Legally Blonde!

Uh, yea, that uber-cool motorcycle!!

Great face!! Thanks for doing that!!

Glad my feast was your first!! Good job!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow on the accident - glad you made it :)

I was going to do Tina's feast too but I didn't have anyone around to take a picture of me making a silly face - and I can't cross my eyes like you too can....

Great Feast!!