1. If you could have done something different in 2008, what would it be?
I would have:
Oh, wait, I DID all that!
2. What is something that you know will happen in 2009?
I will flawlessly execute a backwards somersault over two bags of concrete, simultaneously landing squarely on my bottom in a Rubbermaid tub of water, then flipping my legs over my head and standing up to see if anyone but Shawn saw me accomplish such greatness.
3. What is something that you hope will happen in 2009?
I will live, laugh, love, cry, scream, hug, kiss, hope, dream, teach, hold, fuss, worry, sing, text, blog...
4. Do you already have a vacation planned for this year?
Not yet, but a camping trip is in the planning stages...
5. Are you relieved that the holidays are over?
When I have my tree put away, I will be relieved.
6. Did you make a resolution? Will you share it?
I resolve to live today like tomorrow is not a guarantee.
7. How old will you turn in 2009?
I am not ashamed to say I will be 37. (really)
8. What did you do to celebrate the New Year?
We enjoyed the hot tub with family.